If you've found this blog post, it means you've found this Wiki. Congratulations!
At the moment, it's not much - a work in progress. Policies are still being created, categories are still to be set up and there are lots and lots of pages to create.
Soon, however, it will be ready. If you haven't guessed the purpose of this Wiki, it's to document the timeline of every major entity to feature in Doctor Who. It's useful when you want to know how old Character X was in Episode Y, or what year Episode Y was set in.
Anyway, I'll get on with my work. Here's a list of things I'm doing right now:
- Worrying about the Background. Pink, purple and black doesn't seem very Doctor Who.
- Worrying about the Dodgy-O-Meter. This Wiki probably broke yours when you logged on.
- Worrying about the Navigation Bar. It keeps stuffing up and it's really annoying.
- Worrying about 'The Category Tree'. I'll sort it out one day.
- Worrying about Policies, Rules and Guidelines. I keep thinking of them and then forgetting them by the time I open my laptop. So really, I'm worrying about Memory Loss.
- Worrying about Format. What should the timelines even look like?
- Worrying about this Blog Post. What the hell do you write in a blog post?
- Worrying about the little icon I made. The little blue round thing doesn't even resemble the pink/black theme I've got going on.
- Worrying about not having a logo. I hate making logos. But I'll get around to it.
- Worrying about Recruitment and Involvement. Hopefully I can get some other people on here when I need them.
- Worrying about all the things I forgot to put in this list.